This last Friday was Alex and Dani's wedding day and it was a beautiful day. They were married in Salt lake Temple and for all the rainy weather we have been having it was actually nice that day. Looking back I really didn't take that many pictures, but my hands were kinda full with Preslie and I figured I will post some of the professional ones later (they are better anyways) So I hope these do for now.

They both looked great. Dani looked beautiful.

my pictures are kinda fuzzy, it was really sunny that day and I was having a hard time seeing if the camera was
focused. And I don't really know how to use my camera either. But I think you get an idea.

So in Love
Preslie and Dad waiting for the couple to come out.
Preslie was a good girl all weekend.
Especially since she didn't get great naps and she is getting her first tooth.
Earlier in the year
Preslie hated the grass but now she loves it!

She thinks she can walk and wants to walk wherever we go.

me and my cute baby
Preslie's shades.....

...
Bompie's shades! Also you can kinda see how many people were there. I guess there were 64 weddings that day! After the wedding we had the
luncheon at
Tucanos it was so yummy and I think that was Tyson's favorite part.

I am so bad these are the only 2 pictures we took from the reception. But I promise to post some of the professional ones. And I will take LOTS of pictures at the open house this up
coming weekend.
Preslie looked so so so cute in her little dress.
5 comments:
oh my, preslie's dress is absolutely adorable!! Wow, that might possibly be the cutest dress for a baby girl I've seen
That makes me SO sad... and happy all at once. I wish we could have been there. Stupid medical school.
Could you PLEASE not be so dang cute and skinny. Your making the rest of us look bad! Love you TONS and I can't wait to SQUEEZE Preslie's guts!
That dress is so cute! I'm glad that you found it! You guys look so adorable!
Shannon-I love reading your blog and seeing what your fun family is doing! But my faavorite part is seeing your cute daughter and what she is wearing! This is by far the cutest dress I have ever seen!! So Beautiful!
Preslie is such a doll!
Post a Comment