Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Island Park

A couple of weeks ago we went to Island Park with Tyson's family for the Harker reunion. It was so so much fun. We were lucky enough to stay at a beautiful cabin on the water and it was just nice to play and get to know everyone a little better. The last time we went to a Harker reunion was while we were dating 5 years ago. (man a lot has happened in that 5 years!) The view from the deck.

Our cute little girl


It was Tyson's Uncle Blair's birthday he turned 65 so he got some spankings

and then the kids gave him some birthday kisses to be nice
The cute little girls set up a Spa it was so cute you could get anything done that you could find at a normal spa all for about $1.00
Even little Jace got his nails done... pink of course (it is his FAVORITE color)
Preslie and Grandpa playing dolls... so cute
p.s. is anyone else having a hard time loading pictures onto blogger right now?!?! it took me about a week to get all these pictures to load

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Now this is a reunion we definitley wish we could've gone to! I think I've met like 1/3 of Logan's relatives, if that. I keep hearing all about the Harkers, and how fun & cool they are, and Pam & Layne (sp?) this and Blair that, and I have no idea who anyone is. So I LOVED the pics - looks like y'all did have a blast - and OH that little Preslie is edible!

sam and kyrsten said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun. i will definitely tell them hi for you. just so you know they are both doing really good and both really nice guys. hope you guys keep having a fun summer!

Anonymous said...

Yo guys, seriously I can't believe how much I miss you both (especially you buddy). Erin and the ladies said it was sooooooo fun. So crappers, I'm sick of being so far away. Your girl is adorable. We'll need one of those someday. We'll definitely prioritize the next one in two years. We'll have time off by then. Hope all is well. We need to update on life. And SHOUT OUT TO THE WHOLE PAM AND LAYNE CREW!!!!, it's been way too long since I've seen/heard from you all.