Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April in Review

As I went to post about April I realized how little I took pictures this month. I will try to do better. We have had a good month Preslie is getting bigger everyday and she is getting quite the vocabulary! She loves to play outside and is always trying to get someone to take her out. She is also loving nursery! She thinks singing time is great and knows ALL the actions to ALL the songs (she is better than a lot of the older kids) She asks me all through sacrament "lets go?" cause she can't wait to get to nursery, and she doesn't cry! (what a big girl) We also had Jonny's farewell last week. Believe me I had all intentions of taking pictures but of course I didn't, but he did a very good job and we are excited for him although I know we will miss him very much, esp. Preslie. This is Preslie in her Easter dress so so cute. I will post another pic later of Preslie and Macy in their matching dresses.

She got golf clubs for Easter and LOVES to play with them. Which makes her daddy happy. She is always coming up to me and saying "mom, Watch" then she hits the ball. so cute

She puckers her lips so cute when she talks I love it!Preslie is FINALLY getting some hair and I can now put her hair in pig tails so so cute

I watch her everyday and can't believe how much of a big girl she is now! It kinda makes me sad, but so happy and excited to watch her learn and do new things.
I also had a birthday this week and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! I was so excited Tyson got me the ONE thing I really wanted a Phil & Ted stroller. These strollers are so so much fun and can do so many neat things. Thank you thank you I love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Preslie is getting so big!! Shan that is a double stroller!!! Is there something you are not telling us?? :)

Claire said...

I was wondering about the double stroller too....Happy Birthday to you and I love Preslie's puckered lips! She is a doll!