Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

I know I have a ton of posts to catch up on and I really we try to get them posted this week but I thought I would just give a quick shout out to all the Daddy's out there. There is something very special about watching a child with their father. Dads are the best. I know that Tyson always has the funnest games for him and Preslie to play. Also she loves him very much if she thinks she looks pretty she always has to run to him and say "dad wook!" He is a wonderful wonderful father!

Also Tyson and I are both blessed with some pretty great fathers and grandfathers. They are always looking out for us and willing to help us with anything we need. They also love Preslie and she loves them very much in return. I hope you all had a wonderful day!

0 comments: