GIRL! Yes one more girl for our house. Both Tyson and I have been thinking it was going to be a girl and sure enough.
9 years ago
GIRL! Yes one more girl for our house. Both Tyson and I have been thinking it was going to be a girl and sure enough.
Posted by HARKER FAMILY at 9:09 AM
7 comments:
Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun and you are such a good little girlie Mommy! Can't wait to hear her cute little name :)
I'm so excited for you! We need to catch up. Good thing Bunco is this week. Right?
I love the thumb picture and her waving hi. What a little personality already! Congrats!
those are the best ultra sound pictures ive ever seen. congratulations! she will be a doll!
Congrats on the little girl!! she already looks adorable!!
yay!! how fun! preslie will have a little sister to play with. i'm so excited for you guys. If she is anything like her older sister then she will be adorable. hopefully we can see each other soon. i miss you guys.
How fun to have two little girls! Can't wait to hear the name!!
Post a Comment