Christmas was kinda crazy around our house this year. From the time I knew i was pregnant i knew there was a possibility that I could have her home by Christmas I just never really thought our little girl would already be here. Since we got home on Christmas eve i didn't have much to stuff her stocking with but luckily she was the perfect fit!

Merry Christmas Tyson

Justin taking his park ranger oath

Preslie got the bitty baby crib at grandma's house but
Tylie is actually smaller than the bitty baby at this point.
Preslie LOVES her new house. We had to wake her up early so we could get to my parents to talk to
Jonny. She was crying and not happy about waking up and then she looked down the hall and could see presents she stopped crying right away and went running down the hall yelling "my baby my baby"

Christmas is so much more enjoyable with kids!
We had a wonderful Christmas with a wonderful Christmas
surprise... I hope you all had a great holiday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment