Your girls are the cutest. Now I know that sounds like a blanket comment statement in the blogging world, but I really do mean it. Oh my GOODNESS!!!! It's kinda not fair just how ridiculously gorgeous they are!! ;). And the sticker pic of Tylee is my favorite - oh my goodness!!!!
I was just reading your older post about Tylie getting RSV. I'm so glad to hear that she's ok now. You have had some hard times with Tylie. How stressful
This is just a little look into our little family. Tyson is now almost done with his masters in Health Physics. And I am working part time as a PTA doing home health. The rest of our time is spent playing dolls and dress up with our two beautiful girls!
3 comments:
Your girls are the cutest. Now I know that sounds like a blanket comment statement in the blogging world, but I really do mean it. Oh my GOODNESS!!!! It's kinda not fair just how ridiculously gorgeous they are!! ;). And the sticker pic of Tylee is my favorite - oh my goodness!!!!
I was just reading your older post about Tylie getting RSV. I'm so glad to hear that she's ok now. You have had some hard times with Tylie. How stressful
What a sweet smile! I can't believe how big they are both getting. So cute!
Post a Comment