Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tylie 4 months!

Well even though Tylie is actually almost 5 months I thought I would share a little bit about her at 4 months. She is such a good little baby from day 1 she has been a perfect sleeper. I said it a 100 times that I didn't think I could ever get another good sleeper like Preslie but sure enough once again I was spoiled from about 1 month she has been sleeping through the night and now she sleeps from about 9:30-6 or 7 then she eats and goes back to sleep. She is always so tolerant of her sister. Poor Tylie is constantly being sat on or smothered by big sister. She is rolling really well she has been rolling from her back to her belly for a few weeks now and once she rolls over she kicks her legs and tries to crawl but isn't quite strong enough to actually go anywhere so she gets so mad that she is stuck. She is also so close to sitting up by herself she can do it for awhile she just hasn't quite mastered the technique. She loves her toes and also loves to sing. She has gotten very busy now and wants to eat/lick anything in reach. She also does have a temper and you do not want to make her mad! We also started cereal and she thinks she is big stuff. At her 4 month apt. she weighed 13 lbs 9 0z 55% she was 24 1/2 inches 75% and her head was 42 cm 75% . She is longer and a whole pound lighter than Preslie was. We sure love her very much! If you are wondering who she looks like click here http://harkerhome.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-tyson.htm
She likes the same sort of blankie Preslie liked when she was a baby. Now I guess I need to add a little about our Princess. Preslie has turned into a real girlie girl. She loves everything pink and purple. She wears a dress almost everyday and loves to play dress up. She still loves to dance and sing songs. She loves to read stories although most of the time she wants to read the story to you. She loves to count and counts everything. She loves to do my hair and paint my toe nails. She still loves to go to nursery and play with other kids. She has become a really good eater lately and as long as she sees she is eating what we are eating she will eat most anything. She loves to go shopping with mom and grandma as long as you let her walk and look at things. She will walk and touch things and say "oh i just love this, this is so cute!" She continues to say funny things everyday and some days she says things and I have to step back and realize how big she is getting. She is getting so smart and loves her sister (sometimes too much) Although she has her moments as any 2 year old does she really is a good girl and we love her so much.Playing with sisterso cutePreslie and Daddy are 2 of a kind.Preslie rarely takes naps anymore and this is why. She has always gone to bed easily and she is very good and never leaves her room however, we would put her in bed around 8:30 and you would think she was asleep because you would never hear anything, but I would go in to check on her hours later and she would be playing by her night light wide awake or asleep like you see above. So while I miss nap time and I love nap time she doesn't always get a nap anymore, just on the days she REALLY needs one.

0 comments: