
In September
Preslie started taking dance. She is in heaven. She was so excited the entire day she had to wear her new
leo (thanks Meghan :)

She wanted to show me her kicks


While I was busy getting pictures of
Preslie,
Tylie had found the crackers and was so happy to have them all to herself.



Shuffle shuffle step


In the car on our way to dance
Preslie kept saying "i just can't believe this, i just can't believe it, i am so happy!"
2 comments:
So cute! Stella is OBSESSED with dancing/ballerinas and I am so excited for the day when she can actually take a class. Who knows, by then she will probably be over that phase but I hope she loves it as much as Preslie seems to!
So many fun new posts! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! She looks adorable in her dance outfit...such a girl!
Post a Comment