Friday, September 25, 2009

Mother Dear We LOVE you so

Well I know i am late late getting this out, but last week was my mother's birthday and I would of had this out sooner but our Internet has been so crappy lately. Anyways we would be in trouble without this amazing woman. Tyson quite his job so he could finish school so I am working full time now, and so my mother watches Preslie for us. We feel so blessed knowing that our baby is so well taken care of. Preslie loves her grandma and you can tell the two of them have a lot of fun together. Preslie is the ONLY person that doesn't get in trouble for making messes at grandmas house. There she can do "anything she wants" I am quoting my mom. We are so grateful to have her help right now it means so much to us! Happy birthday mother we all love you very much!

0 comments: