Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saint George

Over Labor Day we went to Saint George with my family. It was very hot and we had a blast. We went to Aida at Tuacahn and that was GREAT. We also spent a lot of time in the pool and the boys enjoyed golfing while the girls had fun shopping. On Sunday my uncle Mike took us on a great hike where we saw a big tarantula (sick). Preslie wasn't quite so good on this trip down. She is getting bigger so she has more of an opinion now (which I am not sure I like). I hope you enjoy the pictures there are a ton just to warn you.

Alex and Bryn

The whole gang
Tyson, Preslie, Jonny, Alex, Dani, Sidney (Jonny's "friend"), Holly, Justin (Holly's "friend") and Bryn




The group who went to the top. (I only brought flip flops so I was not there)



The only pic of me from the trip and I forgot to put up the flash so not that great of a pic.
My baby LOVES the water and tries so hard to swim. She isn't scared of anything. So Meg I NEED you next summer for swimming lessons!




I love that little face!



This is what happens when Aunt Holly picks out her clothes. (don't worry she wore pants when we went out)
We love going to Saint George and can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

Emmers said...

I love the Holly clothes pict of Preslie!!!!