Thursday, October 8, 2009

LOOK who's ONE!

one minute

one day
one week
one month
two months
three months
four months
five months
six months
seven months
eight months
nine months
ten months
eleven months

ONE YEAR!

I honestly can't believe it has been one year since my baby was born. I can't believe how much she has grown. She is such a big girl now. She took her first steps a while ago but it seems that just in the last couple of days she has really started moving. She takes more and more steps everyday and is now walking across the room, she will also start walking now all by herself. She is a good little mommy and loves her baby doll. She is also a pretty good eater. Our only real problem is that she will NOT drink milk and she is basically done nursing so we keep trying (and we have tried EVERYTHING) luckily she likes yogurt and cheese so that is some calcium right? She has always been a good sleeper. She loves her cousins and little kids, she is very social and is good to go to anyone. She is also talking more and more everyday and will babble at you like you know what she is saying. She says 'mom' 'dad' 'dog' 'whats that' 'yeah' 'hi' and 'oh.' She loves her daddy and loves to get horse rides around the house. She also gives the best loves and is always willing to give kisses. She is so much fun and has brought us so much joy. We sure do love our little girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

I can't believe it's been a year either, but then I can't believe mine is almost 2 and I have another about to come. Time FLIES!!! Enjoy every minute! Congrats...Happy Big Day Preslie!! PS-let me know if there are still plans to try and hook up with everyone!

Jan said...

Wow time does fly! I used to feel like Addie was so much older but 3 months is really nothing the older they get. We need to get together some time soon!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Happy Birthday Preslie! You are super adorable-I love all of the pictures!