Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Party time!

This last weekend we had Preslie's birthday party, and we were so lucky to have so many family members able to come. I made Preslie a party tutu and headband and then I made the cake to match. It was my first attempt at a two story cake and I liked how it turned out. I even made a small tutu for the cake topper. The small tutu fits Preslie baby doll perfect so they can play dress up together.

Preslie and Macy. I don't know if it just because Preslie is now one but she seems so much bigger to me all of the sudden. She had her Dr. apt. this week and she is now 20lbs 2 oz (30%) and 29 1/2 inches (55%).
Such a happy girl opening gifts

My parents got her these cowboy boots. They are a little big now but I think they will fit her good this spring.

She thought the cake was pretty neat especially the frosting.
So proud of herself! She had a fun day, THANKS to everyone!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! What a cute cake and tutu! I bet she loved it!

Mary said...

How fun! She is getting so big and as always she is such a cutie!

Scott and Kel said...

Good job on all the craftiness! I don't even know what to do with having a boy, nothing to make :) Looks like she had so much fun!

sam and kyrsten said...

look at what an amazing mom you are! her birthday tutu and cake OH MY HECK so cute! way to go!