Well this weekend Preslie experienced some "firsts" she went hot tubing at Grandma's and Grandpa's and LOVED it (the girl loves anything that has to do with water) She also went sledding (well kinda) Tyson and Jonny decided that Mia (the dog) should pull Preslie on the sled, but Mia is a puppy and didn't know what to do and neither did Preslie. She wasn't too sure what to think of the whole thing, but I bet once she goes a couple of times she will love it!

Not too sure she likes her coat

I guess I have to buckle her in to get cute pictures now!

Trying to lick the water


Tyson showing
Preslie how it is done
Preslie waiting her turn not too sure what to think about the whole thing

Mia so excited to be with
Preslie. They are the best of friends.
Preslie calls her "Mi" and gets so excited whenever she sees her. She doesn't mind Mia licking all over her face one bit.

All done. I think she had fun other than when the snow would spray into her face

We also got a new cousin about a week ago and baby
Easton is sure a cute little boy.
Preslie just loves him. She thinks all babies are her dolls and she thinks she should be able to carry him around and give him his blankets and
binki. Such a good little mommy
3 comments:
She looks so cute in her photos! V told me this year she doesn't want to go sledding because she doesn't like the snow sprying in her eyes. I told her that's why you close your eyes when you sled. She thought about it for a minute, then said,' okay! Let's go sledding!' Kids are so fun!
She's so cute! I love the hat! Haddyn went sledding last year and totally HATED it--guess we'll try again this year :)
She looks so adorable in that hat! I wonder if I would look that cute if I got one too! Probably not...
Post a Comment