Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! This year was like most other years. We started the morning with my parents helping them get ready for the day. We ate with my family and then headed to Idaho Falls to spend the rest of the day with Tyson's family. We then spent the night at Tyson's sisters house so we (Heidi and I) could go shopping bright and early! We had a wonderful time with family. My sister Holly also got engaged on last week to a wonderful guy (Justin) so we went to Provo with my family to met Justin's family (they are from Texas and were here for the holiday) It was a fun day the boys and Holly went to the BYU v. Utah game and my mom, Preslie and I went shopping. I have been very blessed and I am so thankful for everything in my life. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.



0 comments: