Friday, December 11, 2009

HO HO HO

So tonight we had our ward party. Preslie was having so so much fun. She loved playing with all of the little kids and she LOVED watching Santa from a distance. She kept getting so excited and saying "ho ho ho." Then we went and sat her on his lap......

This is our friend cute little Boden such a good boy.
She was NOT a fan


What mean parents we are!
Little Boden didn't mind one bit.
But don't worry she didn't stay mad too long. Just give her a candy cane and she was one happy girl again!
Boden even got a candy cane

4 comments:

Danica said...

So stinking funny. Love Tyson's face as he is pushing her on him.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

LOve it, loveit, lOVE it. Love the crying with Santa pictures. Its fun to show the kids when they are older that at one time they did not like Santa.

Adam & Shai said...

That Cracked me up! I love her! And your the best....I'm horrible and didn't even remember my camera for Boden's first meeting of Santa. When you get a chance just email me shaibrow@gmail.com
I want the ones of Preslie too.
Thanks!

Ashley said...

We got your Christmas card in the mail this past week - so stinkin cute! Too bad we don't live closer to hang out more often - I'm pretty much in love with you & your family. Especially that little Preslie. Too funny about the Santa pictures! Hope y'all have a great Christmas!