Nothing says love like kissing your cousin! Preslie is a very good kisser (i think we are a little worried about this) and she will kiss anyone.

This one was so cute I wish I would of gotten the whole body shot because she was on her
tippie toes.
Preslie really is a great sleeper so i can't complain but one night she decided that she just wanted to be up and play and watch baby Einstein. Well she was very mad when we told her it was 3 AM and not play time, so she just cried for a good 1-2 hrs. on and off. I was not too happy but when i went to wake her up this is what i found... how can you stay mad. Plus the flash woke her up so it isn't too fun being woken up huh
Preslie!



We think she is pretty cute. She says 'cheese' now when you take her picture, but you have to take it very fast because she wants to see herself.
Well Preslie is getting very smart, she will be 17 months next week and is a very good girl, we think she really does try to be good however, she still has her moments! She says lots of words and I think says a new one almost everyday. She also has gotten pretty good with her sign language. She is a little dare devil and is always climbing onto things and jumping off. She loves to dance, and still loves babies and other kids. She keeps us very busy and very happy!
2 comments:
That's awesome!!
She is adorable...don't they just get more and more fun (and irritating at times..:) ) And thanks for the tip about the compression socks. I'll have to get some.
Post a Comment