SHANNY! CONGO?!? Oh my gosh. I can't believe how BIG are little brothers are getting. It's freaking me out. I'm so excited for JOHNNNNNNY! He will be an amazing Misssh. Such a good kid. Your girl is growing like a weed. She's adorable. Hope you guys are doing great. Missss/love you so much. xoxox
This is just a little look into our little family. Tyson is now almost done with his masters in Health Physics. And I am working part time as a PTA doing home health. The rest of our time is spent playing dolls and dress up with our two beautiful girls!
3 comments:
SHANNY!
CONGO?!? Oh my gosh. I can't believe how BIG are little brothers are getting. It's freaking me out. I'm so excited for JOHNNNNNNY! He will be an amazing Misssh. Such a good kid. Your girl is growing like a weed. She's adorable. Hope you guys are doing great. Missss/love you so much.
xoxox
that is LEGIT! You are so good at attending mission call openings shani.
oh my heavens. for one its crazy that he is old enough to go on a mission and two the congo! CRAZY!! so exciting!
Post a Comment