Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We LOVE St. George!

We went to St. George last weekend with some friends and had a WONDERFUL time. Jen and I were suppose to go down for a physical therapy conference, but it got cancelled so we decided to still go. I was worried about the weather but it turned out beautiful. It was about 60 degrees and sunny! It was so nice to see grass and go for walks. The boys did a LOT of golfing (no surprises there) and Jen, Preslie and I enjoyed shopping, going to the park, swimming in the hot tub (especially Preslie) and just relaxing! I love going to St. George and if it wasn't such a long drive, we would have a hard time not going every weekend!

Preslie loved the slide and was such a big girl, she would go down it all by herself! She is getting very brave lately and isn't afraid of most things.

Trying to walk up the hill. She looked like a skier trying to walk up a hill in ski boots (heel toe, heel toe) I know I didn't take many pictures, but my battery was dying and I didn't have the charger. My friend Jen took some pictures and I will post those ones when I get them.

3 comments:

Danica said...

Wish we could have came. Nate ended up having to work though. Make sure you keep us in mind next time. :0)

Mary said...

what a fun trip! It's always nice to just get away for a little bit!

Scott and Kel said...

She is such a cutie!! Glad you guys had fun, 60 degrees sounds WONDERFUL! We need to hook up for dinner, seriously!