Five years ago I made the smartest decision of my life, and I couldn't be happier! I love you Tyson Happy Anniversary!
9 years ago
Five years ago I made the smartest decision of my life, and I couldn't be happier! I love you Tyson Happy Anniversary!
Posted by HARKER FAMILY at 11:56 PM
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! You guys make such a great couple!
Hey there cuzzins! Happy A-day, 2010. Shannon, I'm glad you took buddy under your wing and cared for his little lost soul. Thanks to you, I now have a hope for him attaining salvation some day. We miss you guys and hope all is well with you. Logan
Hi Shannon. Of course I remember you! Thanks for taking the time to lend me some advice. I have tried everthing under the sun, including the medication you were probably talking about...which didn't work either. I do think the worst is behind us though. She is starting to be a bit happier, thank goodness! Also, your little girl is adorable and happens to be named my favorite name!! I was dead set on naming Leah, Preslie, but it just didn't fit her. I asked my husband to change it to Preslie when he blessed her, but he didnt ;) Guess I'll have to have another girl to use it! Thanks again, and cute family!
Post a Comment