Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much fun this year. Preslie still did not understand where the presents came from. But she did understand that she got presents and she thought that was pretty neat. She enjoyed everything. Christmas just keeps getting better with her. (I will warn you there is a lot of pictures)


She got a doll house and she LOVES it! even though her face does not look too happy

She has become such a little mother and has to feed and give all her babies their binki
The group Christmas morning at my parents.


Nanny and Bomp got matching coats from Santa.
Preslie was old enough to go hot tubing with us this Christmas. She loves the water, she thinks she is quite the big girl.
Preslie got lots of fun things for Christmas.
She got this cute little chair that is just her size and it is so cute to watch her sit in it and read her books to herself. I cleaned out all of her baby toys and put them in the closet to make room for her big girl toys. I can't believe how grown up her room is starting to look. I can't believe how big she is getting!
She loves babies!

Grandma gave Preslie some big girl chap stick so she loves to put it on herself and then kiss her babies. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Emmers said...

She is growing up SO fast! I need to come see you soon! Looks like life is good for y'all!

Mary said...

That makes me think of V. when she was that age. SO cute!

Scott and Kel said...

How fun!! It gets more and more fun each year that they get older and more excited!! Glad you had a good Christmas!