Thursday, July 1, 2010

BABY #2

Although I really don't think it is a secret I am pregnant! I found out in May and am now about 14 weeks pregnant and the baby is due the 5th of January. I really didn't want a Christmas baby but I am not complaining. After trying so long to have Preslie I told myself I would never be negative about being pregnant. I just wasn't expecting to get pregnant the first month. We are very excited and Miss Preslie comes and gives the baby kisses everyday. Also the other day she fell and landed on her belly and started crying saying "i hurt my baby" I hope that by the time the baby comes she will understand more and I am sure she will be a wonderful big sister.

1 comments:

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Congrats on the baby! He (or she) has a fun family to join!