I love the 4th of July, it is a wonderful holiday where you get to spend with family, it is warm outside, and there isn't much prep involved. I also LOVE when it falls on a Sunday because it just means double the fun. This year we went to IF on Sat. to spend the day with Tyson's family the boys golfed and the little girls played outside in the sprinklers. Then we ate yummy BBQ and headed to watch the IF fireworks. Fun Fun day.

The girls looked so cute I kept trying to get a picture but it is so hard to get the two of them to sit still for 2 seconds.

This is how the kids spent most of the day

And
Preslie spent the rest of the day in their little car... She LOVED it.

Sunday we went to church and then spent the rest of the day with my family. We went to the band concert at the park and
Preslie thought it was the best thing ever. She danced the entire time.

She thinks she is so grown up in her big girl chair

Waiting for the
Pocatello fireworks to start.
Preslie wasn't too sure at first but after we showed her that they wouldn't hurt her and convinced her that they were just pretty stars she enjoyed the show, and just tried to count all the stars 1,2,1,2,3,4,7 stars (i love how she counts!)

Our favorite place to watch fireworks... my parents yard. It is perfect we get to spend the evenings with family and friends, eat yummy treats like
homemade ice cream, we have a great view, and we don't have to sit in traffic for 2 hours afterwards. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Especially since I have become a mother I am so grateful for our country how blessed we are to live in a place where we are so blessed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment