Saturday, October 16, 2010

Island Park Get-a-way!

Last weekend we some friends of ours invited us for a last min. get-a-way to their family cabin in Island Park. We had to go to Idaho Falls anyways Sat. morning for our nephew's Cade's baptism so we decided to join them. It was a lot of fun. We really didn't do anything, but that was the best part. We lounged around (I wore sweats 24-7), ate yummy food, watched football, movies, and played games. Then we had to head back Monday morning so I could work that afternoon. It was a very relaxing weekend not doing much. I think I need more weekends like that!

Preslie and Tyson went outside for a while and were trying to catch animals with cheetos. Preslie thought all the chipmunks were Jack Jack and Gus from Cinderella.
One afternoon we decided to take a walk down to the river and let the kids (dad's) throw rocks into the water. Preslie thought it was pretty fun. I think she could of stayed down there all day.


This is who we went with The Browns. There little man Boden is about a year younger than Preslie and they had fun playing and fighting over toys.




0 comments: