We had Preslie's birthday party this last weekend and while I was a little nervous to do a party with a bunch of toddlers I think it turned out pretty good. I wasn't too good about taking pictures though. She loved blowing out her candles... she had been practicing.

We let the kids decorate pumpkin sugar cookies thy thought that was pretty neat.

We also played with bubbles, balloons, danced played pin the face on the pumpkin and had a bean bag toss into a pumpkin face cut out. Thanks to my mom all the kids had a lot of fun playing the games.

We need to work or her current picture face.

Opening gifts.
Thank you everyone who came and played with us.
Preslie was so excited to have kids to play with, and I know she had a lot of fun.
Thank you again.
ps. I had 3 new posts today so keep scrolling down!
0 comments:
Post a Comment