
This last Sunday we blessed our little Tylie and she was so good (and so cute) It was a really nice day, we were so lucky to have so many of our family spend the day with us. We felt very loved and grateful for all of the support!



Look Jonny I bet you didn't know that you were there!

our little growing family


We sure love you baby girl!
2 comments:
Ah! She's so beautiful! congrats!
Got your message. It's
1819 E Lander St
Pocatello, ID 83201
Wow Shannon I can't believe everything that happened with baby Tylie! That is so scary. But I'm glad that she is healthy and happy. My little boy Anson was 4lbs 11oz so I totally know how stressful such a small baby can be. Are you able to breast feed or will she only take a bottle? Congrats, she is a cutie!
Post a Comment