Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What do you do with a 2yr old?

So this little girl of ours is pretty cute, but at bed time she is something else. Now she goes to bed just fine and actually stays in her room and doesn't cry or anything but she sits in there for hours and just plays. She also tries to get our attention but randomly throwing toys out into the hall way hoping we will come back. When we do go into the hallway she opens the door and looks so surprised that there are toys and says not to worry she will help us clean them up. tricky huh.


notice the hand i think she had just thrown the bear.
the end result... i guess we are just grateful that she doesn't cry or leave her room.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Haha this post made me laugh so hard. I know exactly what you're talking about! They are so stinkin funny (but so frustrating when you want them in bed asleep!)

pattio's place said...

Wow, I had no idea that so much has happened since I last saw you just before T-day. Your baby Tylie is absolutey gorgeous. tys, looks like you gave it all to your baby poo. Fun to see the updates, Its about time I checked my computer!!!!