Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tylie Bug is 6 months!

Well Tylie turned 6 months at the end of June so that means... red jammie pictures! My mom has a picture on her wall of all of us and the grand babies in these red jammies. And i have to say my Tylie looks pretty cute! She is still such a good baby. She was 15 lbs 15 oz 25% 25 inches 25% and head 43 cm 75%. She is so so busy and always on the move. She started crawling last week and i can't believe she can now get around room to room. Preslie didn't start crawling till she was 9 months old, and even then it was a army crawl. There is just no stopping this Tylie baby. I figure she is either trying to catch up or get away from her big sister. She loves food and loves to play and laugh. She makes us so so happy, i just can't believe she is already 6 months old!
I just had to throw this one in there. This is Preslie at six months. They were actually the same height and head size, Preslie was just 1lb heavier. I still think they look very very different, but I guess i am starting to see small similarities in them.

1 comments:

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

yay I was wondering when Tylie got to have her picture taken! She is now officially apart of the family! haha and she looks exactly like Preslie in this last picture I think. SHe is so big. You have the cutest girls