Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Baby


Well yesterday we went and had our first ultra sound. It was so neat to see the baby moving it

kept kicking and moving it's arms, it was pretty cute. We also heard the heart beat it was so neat. I think this really made the situation real to Tyson. I think it also made it more real for me too. It is hard to think that in just 7 weeks we will have another ultra sound and by then the baby will be much bigger and we will be able to know what we are having (i can not wait). Tyson kept saying that he "saw" a boy in there but i think he just has wishful thinking.

1 comments:

Noelle said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I blog every day at work so I will be a frequent checker. :) Congratulations again on the new baby--that is SO exciting. Good luck with everything!