
Welcome home miss Emmers. She is an old college roommate from my days at BYU. We had so much fun together. Well she just returned from her mission in Cape Verda (off the coast of West Africa). I am so proud of her for serving such a great mission. I sure missed her while she was gone she can always make me laugh. These are just a couple of pictures from our college days. The picture above is of her being the BYU fairy. If you were really good and doing your homework at night the BYU fairy would come and bring you candy in her butterfly net.
This is Emily with our John Deere cake. Our freshman year everything in our apt. was John Deere (YES everything) her idea.
9 years ago

3 comments:
I want to know where so got those killer shiny purple spandex!
Thanks for coming to Bunko. You were a lot of fun.
ah! this makes me soo homesick for freshman year :)
Post a Comment