Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prego update

Well i am now about 10 weeks and i can not believe how fast it has gone by. but on the other hand i still have FOREVER to go. I think i am starting to get past the sick part because the last week i have felt much better. so hopefully it continues to go well. We haven't been to the dr. yet but i will be going in one week, next thurs. we will be doing the heart beat and stuff and then we will prob. be having our first Ultra Sound on Friday. I can not wait. I think it will help ease some of my nerves to hopefully hear everything is going good. Tyson is also staying quite busy with school and work he works really hard, i am proud of him he is an amazing guy i am sure lucky.

2 comments:

Lane family said...

With all 3 pregnancies, i always looked forward to my next appointment. It was just so nice to have a doctor tell me that everything was fine. Then I would feel at ease for a little while- then I would be WAITING for my next apt. I don't think that feeling ever goes away! I'm excited for your ultrasound... it's pretty incredible!

Anonymous said...

SHANNON...... how are you doing?? COngratrs on being Prego. Bust of luck to you!!