Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am so pathetic


well here i am only about 8 weeks prego and i already have my swing. I had to buy it, it was on sale and it matches my living room perfect (since it will be in the living room). i have been good though that is the only thing i have gotten so far. i decided i better wait until i know what we are having, and until after a baby shower. it is just so hard not to shop, i mean baby stuff is so freaking cute, and it feels like i have waited forever for this so i guess i am just a little impatient. I just also want to say thankyou to all of you who have prayed and thought of us. it really means a lot to know you care the way you do. This whole things feels like one giant miracle to me and i am so grateful that i am finally able to experience this (even though i may be sick, it's worth it).

3 comments:

Lane family said...

NOT pathetic at all! Your a mommy- that's what your suppose to do. For what it's worth- until you find out what the baby is- spend your money on things like a good camera, or video camera, picture frames, and onesies. (you can never have enough onesies!) Super cute swing!

Katie said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! It's not pathetic at all to want to go out and buy things... before we knew we were having a boy I went out and bought a boy and a girl outfit, just so I could have SOMETHING!!! It's so exciting!!!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Have you had your first doc appt.yet?? How did it go?? The swing is really cute I love it!!