Well yesterday Tyson's brother Jordan was married to Brittany and we are so happy for them. It was a beautiful day and we are so happy to now have Brittany a part of our family. We are so excited for them to begin their live together. The Happy couple (we are just so happy she said I do) J/K
Our nephews Cade (the older one) and Jace aren't they cute
Jordan and Brittany trying to take a pic. with the kids Harley (our cute niece) and Jace have strep throat and are not too happy (esp. Jace, all he wanted was mamma)
Tyson and me at the reception
Tyson and his cute baby sister Kaitlin
9 years ago

2 comments:
LOVE the picture of Tyson being kissed by his sister! He looks scared!!! So glad you are able to update now- I feel a little closer. Talk Angie into doing a blog! I talked to your dad last week. Looks like the homecoming/baptism will be July 13th or 20th. I know it's still far away- but I'm getting excited!!!
Shannon I found your blog! Looks like you guys are doing great! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment