What is his name? Tyson Eugene Harker
How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? First date to wedding was about 7 months (fast i know)
How old his he? 26 (on next monday)
Who eats more? Tyson
Who said I love you first? We both say the other person said it first
How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? First date to wedding was about 7 months (fast i know)
How old his he? 26 (on next monday)
Who eats more? Tyson
Who said I love you first? We both say the other person said it first
Who is taller? Tyson
Who can sing better? prob. me, but Tyson has a good voice and i think he is even getting better
Who can sing better? prob. me, but Tyson has a good voice and i think he is even getting better
Who is smarter? We both have our areas Tyson is very smart
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Tyson does help when I ask him
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Tyson does help when I ask him
Who pays the bills? We both do for the most part
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Tyson
Who cooks dinner? Me- Unless i want Tyson to make Geman pancakes every night
Who drives? Tyson- He thinks i am a bad driver, but i have the better record
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Tyson
Who cooks dinner? Me- Unless i want Tyson to make Geman pancakes every night
Who drives? Tyson- He thinks i am a bad driver, but i have the better record
Who is more stubborn? That would be a toss up we both have our moments
Who kissed who first? Tyson kissed me, it was like our 4th date, we were on our way to his parents for a 4th of July picnic (driving) and i was putting on some flavored chapstick and he asked if he could taste it?!?!?!?! lame i know so i told him maybe later, and we ended up kissing that night.
Who kissed who first? Tyson kissed me, it was like our 4th date, we were on our way to his parents for a 4th of July picnic (driving) and i was putting on some flavored chapstick and he asked if he could taste it?!?!?!?! lame i know so i told him maybe later, and we ended up kissing that night.
Who asked whom out first? Neither His sis-in-law Danica set us up on a blind date
Who proposed? Tyson did, he had me arrested (so romanic i know) but i guess that is what guys come up with when they don't ask a women for her advice.
Who has more friends? I have more high school friends (he went to aberdeen need i say more) but we are pretty equal now.
Who is more sensitive? Diffently me
Who has more siblings? Tyson does he has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, I have 1 sister and 2 brothers
Who is more sensitive? Diffently me
Who has more siblings? Tyson does he has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, I have 1 sister and 2 brothers
Who wears the pants? I agree with megans answer We take turns
Well everyone i know has already been tagged so i guess i am not tagging anyone.
Well everyone i know has already been tagged so i guess i am not tagging anyone.

0 comments:
Post a Comment