Well I guess I better just post it now cause I think everyone knows anyways now so I thought I better write about it. It is true I am pregnant. I am about 6 1/2 weeks right now so it is still pretty early but it is just so hard to keep a secret. It is so much fun I have like 4 friends that are also pregnant and we are all due right about the same time. Well my due date is Oct. 17th (that is what we think it is anyways) . I go into the dr. in a couple of weeks so we can hear the baby's heartbeat and my dr. is also going to do a early ultasound. I am so excited we have waited a long time for this to happen and it couldn't be better. I even don't mind being sick it is all very worth it. I just can't wait I will keep you all updated on my posts. We should know what we are having this May so I am so excited. Well i hope you are all doing well.
9 years ago

6 comments:
Yeah that is so great! Congratulations! I know you have been wanting a little one for awhile now. Someday maybe I will join you in the mommyhood :)
Yeah!!!!!! I was so happy when you called! Seriously- it made my whole day. I was more excited then when I found out I was pregnant with Crew! It made me all weepy!
I am so happy for you guys. You both will be awesome parents, with some pretty awesome grandparents. We can't wait! Love you guys!
That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! You probably have heard, but Luke and I are pregnant too!!! We just had our first appt. and ultrasound,it's an awesome experience. I am due September 29th. Love you guys!!!
Congrats shannon!! That is so exciting!! Cute swing by the way!!
Post a Comment