Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Under 200!!!!

As you can see i just put one of thoes baby trackers on our blog. I have been wanting to put this on the blog for a while but it has always just seemed like so far away. But I can not believe that it is now under 200 days away!!!!! I know i know that is still a long ways away but i am now in my second trimester so it does seem to be going a little faster. Well Tyson and I are off to Saint George, UT on thurs. (we are going with some of his sibblings and their familes) . I can not wait for our little get away. I NEED SOME SUN. Spring and summer cannot get here soon enough. I will post pictures and tell of our adventures when we get back,

6 comments:

Lane family said...

YEAH!!! I'm still a little bummed that you didn't plan your due date around my visit in July. What kind of a friend/cousin are you?!

Love ya! Glad everything moving right along!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Its going to go by so fast, so watch out. Tell Heidi she needs to do a blog.

Joni and Chase said...

Shannon that is soo awesome! I am so happy for you both! You will have to give me a call sometime =)

Holly Erhard said...

Shannon! COngrats on the baby news! It's soo much fun!

Congrats again
Holly (clark) Erhard

Anonymous said...

um shan... i think you have a pict you need to place on the blog buddy... kiss

Emmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.