Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I made a decision!!!!

Well I know that I still have some time before the baby comes but time is starting to go by fast and there is so much to do that we decided that I needed to start making some decisions. My birthday is in like a week, so Tyson said he would buy me my stroller and car seat for my birthday. I found this one on babies R us and I love it. The stroller is a light weight stroller so it weighs 1/2 as much as a normal travel stroller, but the good thing is that the car seat hooks into the stroller just like a travel stroller. I love the car seat, I really like the browns and greens it will be good for a boy or girl. I also like the cover, it will be nice for the baby since it will be tiny this winter. The only bad thing about the car seat is it is temp. unavailable on line (and that is the only place you can get it) but they promise they get more every week.
I love that the stroller looks like a normal one but it weighs about the same as an umbrella stroller. This is the pattern. I like it a lot not too boy or girl, and it is different than any other I have seen. OH one more thing that sister in law Heidi that I wrote about in my last post is PREGNANT!!!!! yes she is pregnant with her third and due a little more than a month behind me. I am excited, I hope that they are the same gender so they can be good friends (but i am sure the will be friends regardless) it is always fun to have cousins close to your age.

1 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Tell Heidi congratulations. I am so happy for her. I love the car seat too. Sooooo CUTE!