Well on Sunday we celebrated my dad, brothers, and my birthday. It was a nice day a lot of our cousins came and it is always fun to see everyone. I spent most of the night looking at cribs and bedding with all of the girls (thankyou for all your help) and i think we have picked out the crib. I will have to post a pic of it later.
9 years ago

3 comments:
I can tell you guys missed me. I feel bad that it wrecked the whole party for you. :) Happy birthday! I got you a present- but it's for the baby... way more fun to shop for!
shani... those cakes look so stinking good... i love that you find it acceptable to recieve presents for your baby instead of for yourself... I still haven't hit that point of charity or love yet I guess!
Hope you had a great bday! I just love that you are going to be a mommy! It looks like your family is doing great. Jonny is so big, but I should realize that because Jace is the same way! I remember back in the University ward days and how little they were. We had so much fun...oreos in the water??
Post a Comment