Well tonight we ordered the crib and dresser. I know I know you all probably think that I am way ahead of myself, but the furniture is on backorder and I hear that it can take a few months to get to me (and i have less then 5 months to go, I also hate to do things last min.). Well I (and all of my cousins...thanks) liked this set the most. I think it is pretty classy and it also matches almost anything. I also love how the crib changes into a full size bed later on. I didn't order the changing table because i didn't know how much we would end up using it, and I figure that I can always put a changing pad on top of the dresser (the dresser is changing table height). Well I just thought I would update you all. We also have to says thanks to Dad... the baby loves it's gift already :)
9 years ago



6 comments:
It's really pretty! I NEVER used my changing table for the girls. So when Crew was born I didn't buy one- I didn't even notice that I didn't have it.
Cute Shannon, I am excited for ya.
So cute! I love it! It's good to order it early... we thought we ordered ours in enough time for Tyler and it was really, really late. You're smart to get it early!
Its really cute Shan! It's better to be prepared, so later there won't be any stress!
I'm glad that's the one you picked! That was my favorite! I can't wait to find out what your having. I think your going to have a girl! Well see!
I totally voted for a boy! hahahahah
Post a Comment