I couldn't find a picture of Clint so he is the second to last one on the left side with his head down.
This is a picture of Alex (red tie) with one of his companions
Well Alex asked me why I never post about him or Clint (Tyson's brother), so I thought I would give you an update. Clinton is in Chicago, IL. This week is his 1 year mark!!!!! I can not believe how fast the time goes by. We were able to talk to Clint on Sunday. Tyson's parents are going to Africa and will be gone on mother's day so they let him call a little early. He sounds like he is doing great. Alex is also doing great he has less than two months left and his release date is June 25th! We are going to pick him up in England on that day we leave the 24th. We are super excited to go over there to see him and the beautiful country. We will talk to him next Sunday so that will be nice. As all of you know it's always fun to talk to Alex.

1 comments:
AWWWW Alex. So cute- and so crazy all at once. Do you like how we plan our lives around the big events in your family?!
Post a Comment