Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Breakfast with the GIrls

Me, Jan Emily & Angie
Jan & I trying out the chairs

Well on Friday we were in Provo (on our way to Saint George) and it turned out that 3 of the 5 of my old roommates just happened to be in town also that weekend. Some I have not seen in years. Angie (the cute redhead) i have not seen since my wedding and that was almost 3 1/2 yrs. ago. Emily the one in brown is my roommate who just got back from her mission. And Jan is the one in pink we have been friends for a long time but i don't think i have seen her since her wedding? She is also pregnant and due at the end of june (she looks great). It was a lot of fun we went to breakfast and then headed over to babiesRus to check out the cute stuff. It was a nice morning to see everyone I just can't believe how fast the time goes by.

2 comments:

Lane family said...

Shanny- is that a tiny little baby bump I see? LOVE IT! Your the cutest preggy lady ever! Glad you had a good time.

Becca said...

oh my gosh! it's so good to see the girls! even if there are two missing... wow :) I miss you guys