Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Warm Saint George

Ryan, Cade, Kaitlin, & Tyson (he is always making faces in pictures)
Kaitlin and Cade
Cute little Jace he is almost 2 and so much fun to listen to, he loves to talk and sing.

Saint George was so nice this last weekend. It was about 75 degrees and beautiful. It was so nice to see green grass and flowers. It was kinda depressing to come home to cold weather and a dead lawn. I realize these aren't the best pictures but i forgot to take pictures (i think that i will be better once the baby comes) We went down with some of tyson's sibblings and his sister's boys. We had a blast the boys golfed a lot and the girls shopped. We also had a great time bike ridding on this amazing trail that went all over the city. I just hope that it turns spring here soon!

1 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

How fun! I love St. George. I cant wait until it stops snowing a least here in Pocatello. That would be great weather to me.