Tyson teaching Cade how to mow the lawn
Tyson and I are babysitting this weekend our brother and sister-in-law are in Hawaii (lucky them) so we are watching the boys for the first part and then their other grandma is watching them for the rest of the week. I can not complain so far so good. We got the boys last night and for the most part they both went right to bed and the baby didn't even wake up until about 9 am this morning. We have a few things planned for the weekend we are going to dinner tonight and then letting the boys go hot tubing at my parents, and then tomorrow I think we may be going to the zoo if it is nice (you never know anymore). Well I will keep taking pictures I know Heidi is homesick for her boys so these pictures may help.

1 comments:
That is cute, he is going to make a great daddy!
Post a Comment