Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well I know I am a day late in getting this posted but I still wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to not only my mother but all the mothers out there. I have to say that I am very grateful to have such a wonderful mother. Especially as I have gotten older I am amazed how she can do all she does. I just hope that I will be a mother like her. She is going to be a wonderful grandmother. She is already a grandmother or coco to so many kids, that I am sure it will come easy to her.
Also not many can say this but I am so blessed with a super mother-in-law she has quite the since of humor, and an amazing mother and grandmother. How she raised 7 kids I will never know. Tyson is very grateful to her that she did not kill him the many times he deserved it while growing up. Well Happy Mother's Day I hope you all had a wonderful day, you deserved it.

1 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

You will be a great mom too. I can't wait to find out what you are having.