Sunday, May 25, 2008

Prom Night

Jonny and some friends (he's in the middle) before they left to get their dates.
My sister Holly and cousin Kayla, don't they look nice.
Holly and her date Kirt, It's fun because Kirt is one of my best friend's little brother.

Well last night was prom night for Poky. My brother and my sister went to prom so we went up there to see them off. They all looked good. I remember how much fun it was to get dressed up and go dancing. I just can't believe how fast time flies by.

2 comments:

New Beginnings. said...

Shannon Hancock?! Holy Cow- COngrats on the baby- I haven't seen you in a long time. This is Sarah Shephard- Roberts

Lane family said...

AAAWWWWW pretty girls! Jonny's looks pretty too.

Are you guys ready for us? Have you cleared your calendar, and taken the month off work? The countdown begins! Love you!