This is why it was so hard to see, this is what she did the whole time.
See I think it looks like a girl... I know not the most flattering picture to post of my baby, I just don't see anything there?
Well we had our ultrasound today and lets just say the baby was not being very nice. She stood on her head the whole time or she went to her tummy. So all we could get was an 80% that it is a girl. They were going to do a 3D ultrasound but the baby just wasn't about getting her picture taken. So we are going back to get our 3D ultrasound in a couple of weeks. So I am just planning on a girl and then I figure I will save receipts, and just wait to paint. Well I am pretty sure it is a girl, Tyson and I have always felt it was a girl, so I am pretty confident. So it looks like my poll guessed it right on!

3 comments:
She is TOTALLY a girl! I am so excited!!! Congratulations on your squirmy little female!
We knew it. or i guess the chinese gender prediction knew it. that's crazy!! Congratulations!! I am excited for ya!
I have to agree... It sure looks like a girl! We got that same pose from Tyler and it was unmistakable! Congrats!
Post a Comment