CONGRATS!!! Looks like a girl to me and if it's a boy--I feel sorry for him already. I have a question---how do you post videos to this thing. Let me know. Let me know if you need anything. Take Care.
This is just a little look into our little family. Tyson is now almost done with his masters in Health Physics. And I am working part time as a PTA doing home health. The rest of our time is spent playing dolls and dress up with our two beautiful girls!
4 comments:
Holy crap Shan! That just looks uncomfortable! Dale says girl. He told me Crew was a boy during my ultrasound long before the tech did.
YEA, I'm so excited for you. She looks beautiful.
CONGRATS!!! Looks like a girl to me and if it's a boy--I feel sorry for him already. I have a question---how do you post videos to this thing. Let me know. Let me know if you need anything. Take Care.
What a cute little baby! I can't wait to see some more pictures of the 3D.
Post a Comment