Tyson showing off, I am impressed he really hasn't done this much.
This is Tyson's cousin Noelle's baby Mckinna she is such a fun girl to be around.
Well this last weekend was so nice. Almost too nice, I am now starting to see how HOT you get while you are pregnant. I haven't had to turn on our AC yet, but I am very thankful we have it. Well Sat. Started by finishing cleaning out the baby's room. Tyson also got really excited and built her crib. ( i will post pictures of the transformation later). Well anyways Tyson's uncle Kent bought a new malibu boat this year and I know Tyson has been dying to try it out. Well Sat. they called and asked if we wanted to go, of course, YES. Well we had a good day in American Falls. Tyson loves trying new tricks. I had a good time watching and video tapping him. I did get to do one thing though, I was able to ride in the tube with all the tiny kids! Pretty exciting I know but when you are pregnant and can't do much I will take what I can get. I just hope this good weather stays!

2 comments:
Yeah, Yeah. Rub it in. My kids are still wearing pants and jackets to school. Uugg. I'm glad you had a good time!
Awesome! wow tyson is good! I know the warm weather was soooo great. I can't wait to see the pics of the new crib, I bet it's adorable!
Post a Comment