Well last night Tyson took his last final for the year. And I have mentioned it before but he is superman. Not only did he work 12 hours a day he also went to school on nights and Saturdays. He was also taking some pretty hard classes. He has done a great job with everything. I do not think that I could handle all he does. So good Job Tyson!!!!!!!!!!! (Now he can get rid of all the papers on my kitchen table!) Well Since I said something nice about Tyson I also needed to show this picture. What is missing from this mirror? Oh could it be the mirror! Yes this is the one casualty from our weekend with the boys, and the best part is it wasn't the boys who broke it! I was not there but what I hear happened was the boys put dominos under our entertainment center and Tyson was getting them out and a candle I have on top of the entertainment center fell 6-7 feet and landed on his head. He got mad and picked up the boys toy gun and threw it down the hall way which knocked the mirror off the wall and broke, it also scratched some paint off. I am just glad it is a easy mirror shape to replace. Oh well can we say anger management?!?!?!?
9 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats Tyson!!
Post a Comment