Well Heidi I thought I would give you an update on last night. First we went to Wingers with uncle Nate and aunt Danica. That went really well, the only set back there was Jace bit his tounge (we think). He was doing great eating his fries and then all the sudden he was crying and screaming and that was the only thing we could guess. After we went up to my parents and my mom showed the boys their chicken (yes they have a chicken living in the basement right now, it was originally used to ask someone to the dance and now they are stuck) Well the boys were funny with the chicken Cade loved it, Jace wanted you to think he loved it until it actually got near him and then he would run screaming (it was pretty funny). We did get him to pet it once. Well we had also promised the boys that they could go into my parents hot tub. They love it. For me I can only stand being in the hot tub for about 20 min. but they were swimming for atleast an 1 1/2 hours and even then I had to get them out. Well I think now the funniest part of last night was it was bed time so I layed Jace down and he went right down without any fight he just told me goodnight. Then for about the next 45 min he never cried but he sang himself to sleep it was funny. Well I will keep you updated on todays adventures, so far the only thing that has happend is I changed a really stinky bum!!!!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Tyson,
My wife Angela is now getting into this whole blog thing and ran across your family blog. It was good to read up on you. Are you really in the bishopric? I always knew that the church was not true the entire time we were in Brasil. Just kidding! You can check out our blog to see what is going on with us. So where are you guys now and what are you up to?
Danny Frasure
Post a Comment